Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Ozeri Duo Ultra Salt & Pepper Grinder (Review)

A little about the Duo Ultra Salt & Pepper Grinder taken from Ozeri website:
The Ozeri Duo Ultra Salt & Pepper Grinder utilizes a powerful eco-friendly ceramic gears and a space-saving design that combines salt and pepper chambers in one grinder. The Ozeri Duo boasts high quality stainless steel and an ergonomic non-slip grip for ease of use. The removable lid includes a slider to provide easy access to the salt and pepper chambers while minimizing spillage common to other products. The Ozeri Duo Ultra also features two adjustable knobs that precisely adjust the grind to your liking.

3Monkey's Thoughs:
I have been wanting one of these so I was pretty excited to get one! I have to say I love how the Grinder looks, it is very sturdy and I love the stainless steel and the black together. I went and got some Salt and Pepper to fill it up and filled it as soon as I opened it up. It works wonderfully. It grinds the pepper and salt very nice and you can adjust the grind to the right size for your liking. To me that was a really nice add on for this grinder. It is easy to access to change if you are trying to find which grind you like best!

It is very easy to fill the grinder as well, it is fast just open and poor the salt and pepper in their separate compartments! Then put the lid on and your ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment