Friday, March 16, 2012

Review: Cakedy

A little bit about Cakedy taken from their website:




About Us

The Lady's Thoughts:
Do you have a sweet tooth?  Have your ever heard of Cakedy?  For this review I received two RedHead & Peanutter.
  They were delicious!  It's like a chocolate cake with a candy bar coating, it's one of the best candy bars I have ever ate!  I would highly recommend them! They sell for $2.96 for a 3-Pack.  You can purchase them on line at Cakedy .

Their story is a simple.  They liked candy bars.  They loved cake.  They combined the two.  They started a company!  They wanted that company to reflect their personalities.  Good times and laughter.  So, in addition to an awesome candy bar you get a free joke with every order.  Chances are it will be corny as heck, but you’ll laugh or smile for a second and your day will be a little better because of it.





Disclaimer: No compensation was received for this post. I was provided a sample of each product for my review purposes only. All opinions are 100% my own.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment