Friday, November 2, 2012

Review: OrnamentShop.com


Christmas is a big holiday around our house and in my family. We love to put all the ornaments up on the tree so I just knew when I was giving the chance to do a review for this company Ornament Shop, I was very happy. I knew I had to get something that was all about family since family is number one in my life. I picked out a lovely family of penguin.
 As you can see in the photo we have 5 kids all together. My husband had 3 sons before we got together and we have 2 together.





 A little bit about OrnamentShop

Last year we celebrated our 30th year in the business of selling Christmas decorations and gifts. The year 2012 is our 14th year of selling personalized Christmas ornaments on the Internet. In 1999, we offered 500 ornaments. Maybe you’d like to see what we looked like then? Here’s our 1999 home page. What a difference 13 years make!
I’m always asked about how we grew, what’s our business like, etc. It’s embarrassing, but our business is often the topic of conversation with our friends. So, I thought you might like to know a little about who we are and how we run our business.
Over the past 13 years, satisfied customers have helped us become one of the Largest Online Retailers of Personalized Christmas Ornaments. At OrnamentShop.com you can expect high quality products and personalizing at reasonable prices. In addition, you can feel confident with our secure shopping cart system and our very high customer ranking, as recorded by the independent survey company, BizRate (see side bar to the right).


So if you want to give someone in your family and great gift that they can keep for years to come. Head on over to Ornament Shop, I am sure you will find something to fit you or any one in your family. Here are a few of the ornaments I like.






Disclaimer: No compensation was received for this post. I was provided a sample of each product for my review purposes only. All opinions are 100% my own. Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment