Friday, April 13, 2012

Review: Bath Junkie

 A little bit about Bath Junkie taken from their website:

Our Story

First conceived by mother-daughter duo Judy Zimmer and Jocelyn Murray in 1996 and franchised in 2000,  Bath Junkie now has over 30 locations from coast to coast. This mother - daughter duo loves to sing and often refers to themselves as "The Sudds." Bath Junkie was chosen as the "best beauty store" in New York City in the 2009 "best of" issue of New York magazine.
Bath Junkie has launched environmental awareness initiatives, offsetting 100% of its stores' electricity carbon emissions, by purchasing renewable energy credits. This gesture supports the generation of clean energy and invests in a sustainable future. They have also created a "Karma Card" program whereby guest accrue electronic credits for practicing "random acts of greeness."
A mix between an upscale Manhattan loft and the production line of a factory, our stores are a "drop-in spa". Small indulgences, self-pampering and the seemingly lost art of customer service abound at each location.
Each product from Bath Jukie's wide selection—including phosphate-free bubble bath, paraben and mineral-oil free moisturizers, exfoliating salt scrub, spa tub-safe bath crystals, alcohol-free body mist, SLS-free shower gel, everywhere foaming body wash, hair conditioners, anti-bacterial hand wash and a full line of pet products—are custom-blended to our customers' specifications right in the store!
With 200 fragrances to choose from, customers can create their own dream blend (Gardenia and watermelon? We won't judge!). For the easily overwhelmed, fragrance menus of favorite blends are available. Customers can also select their products' tints, allowing them to simply choose a favorite color or create the perfect match for their bathroom or kitchen color scheme. Read more:

Lady's Thoughts:
I was so happy when I was giving the chance to review Bath Junkie because you get yo build you own bath stuff. I chose to do the Exfoliating Salt Scrub. So after I picked what I wanted, I clicked the name. Once I did that, I was taken to a page that was full of senses for me to pick fun. Oh, I didn't know what I was going to pick because I have never been able to do this before. I went through each one carefully and slowly, till I found the perfect one. First I pick Dragon's Blood, it just sounded kind of creepy and different to me. After that I picked out melon ball because I love the smell of anything to do with melon. Finally I pick cucumber to add the perfect cucumber melon sense I love. And to my surprise it smelled great once it came in the mail. Also you get to pick the color of the salt. I love, love, love that they let you chose what you want. They don't always have everything paired up. You get to be free and be you.
 

Exfoliating Salt Scrub (16 oz.)


SLS free • paraben free • cruelty free
> skin type: all
> #1 selling product
> detoxify, cleanse, exfoliate, nourish & moisturize



Disclaimer: No compensation was received for this post. I was provided a sample of each product for my review purposes only. All opinions are 100% my own. Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment