Konvine Footwear is ideal for many usage occasions including;
- After a big night out - when you've had enough of those painful, yet stylish shoes!
- When travelling to work - running shoes are not only cumbersome, but are not too attractive with business attire.
- Airplane travel slippers - our comfortable shoes are the perfect fit for your handbag & can simply be unfolded when you are ready to relax during the ride.
- Around the office - Everyone likes to be comfortable at their desk but still need to be presentable if you need to speak to other workers, clients or the boss. Our foldable shoes will fit right in your office drawer or handbag and can be a great alternative to wearing your heels.
- Wedding Shoes - Every bride says the same thing, "Why did I buy those heels. And I never knew smiling could hurt". But after hours or walking around on your stilts and smiling nonstop, you'll thank yourself for being so smart by buying Konvine's White Wedding Shoes.
I absolutely love the Konvine shimmery black roll-ups and flip-flops I received to review. I just wish I had know about these earlier, as I have on several occasions ruined a pair of stockings by taking off my heels due to the pain. These shoes rolled-up small enough to fit in my car glove box or in my purse. So, I will always have a spare pair to put on when my heels become to painful.My flip-flops come in handle on them hot days and I just can't wear my shoes no more. If I am out and about, all I have to do is just grab my flip-flops and pop them on. I usually put my shoes in my car and keep on with the day wear my roll-up flip-flops.
The Konvine roll-up shoes are well-made and comfortable to wear. They felt soft and cushy with no pinching or squishing of my feet. They almost felt like I am wearing my a pair slippers.
Where to Buy:
You can buy Konvine roll-up shoes online at their website Konvine.com
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclaimer: No compensation was received for this post. I was provided a sample of each product for my review purposes only. All opinions are 100% my own.