Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Review: Darcee's Hope



 A little bit about Darcee's Hope taken from her website:
My name is Darcee Hope. I'm a Wife, Mom, Special Needs Mom, Author, Personal Development Coach, Blogger and Business Owner. Darcee's Hope is my way of sharing goodness and doing my best to inspire others to give good, get good. I especially love to help remind others how to rise above the little ruts we all get into and remember that there is an upside to everything. Everything always works out for the good even if it doesn't feel like it will. Darcee's Hope is a division of Violetgumdrop.com, Inc.
Our sister company is Rain Cuffs TM which is also a division of Violetgumdrop.com, Inc.

 The Lady's Thoughts:
I got the Milk and Cookie necklace set because I just loved it. But I didn't use it as a best friend set. I gave the cookie to my husband and told him that we go together like Cookie and Milk. He thought it was the sweetest thing. He told me thank you and put this cookie necklace in his truck around his mirror. I really like my set and really think it says how me and my husband are made for each other.

Milk & Cookie Best Friend Necklace Set
Adorable Best friend necklace set comes with one Cookie charm and one milk charm on each necklace! The large charm is your bestie and the tiny one is you so now you are always together!
Set of 2 necklaces
Price:$16.95






Disclaimer: No compensation was received for this post. I was provided a sample of each product for my review purposes only. All opinions are 100% my own. Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment