Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Review: Burnetie Shoes





Oh, how I ♥ all my shoes. But guess what I love even more are Burnetie Shoes! They offer a similar style shoe as some of the name brands that we wear, but they are way more affordable. What makes them extra lovely is that they are also Eco-friendly! They don’t use any chemical products or toxic methods and they reuse. When I got the chance to review this company I was over joyed because I love shoes. When I was little I used to wear these kind of shoes all the time so when I got to looking around the site and seen that Burnetie shoes look just like them I had to have a pair. I got the Yacht in black. As soon as they came in the mail I put them right on and walked around. They where very comfortable. The next day I went out with my husband and kids for a all day family day and I where my high top shoes. My shoes where so comfortable and never hurt my feet all day. If you want some really comfortable shoes that are also stylish then head on over to Burnetie.



A little bit about Burnetie Shoes taken from their website:


 We are the shoe company that is founded on believes that add value to you and what you believe in. We believe in you, your choices and values.

We bring product that fits your lifestyle, un-compromised quality, no-nonsense price and a commitment to our world by striving for a zero waste manufacturing process by factories that are as much committed to their employees as they are to their customers.

We want you to b-yourself, b-engaged, b-passionate and live life with values that define you as a person. We believe in right or wrong, not left or right. We believe in being responsible for our planet, we don't debate it - we just know it. We believe in making product that benefit our customers and the communities of the workers that make our shoes. We believe in our commitment to You.

We want to improve your life with better shoes while improving the lives and communities of our workers, that is why our factories have award winning Corporate Responsibility programs and why we are working hard to create a zero waste manufacturing process. We started with our innovations in reducing and re-using our rubber waste in a way that is both innovative and ground breaking and as a result our outsoles are made up from 30% to 50% of devulcanized rubber. We believe that packaging is a big part of the solution and we are working on programs that will reduce our packaging by 30%.

In short.... Unbelievable product and value for affordable prices, a keen focus on the environment in every step of the process and a commitment to you and what you believe in.

b-Yourself | b-Engaged | b-Fearless | b-Burnetie





Disclaimer: No compensation was received for this post. I was provided a sample of each product for my review purposes only. All opinions are 100% my own. Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment