Friday, October 12, 2012

Review: Rocky Mountain Popcorn





OMG!!!! I was so happy when I got the chance to review Rocky Mountain Popcorn because I had done ate some that I brought down the road at the gas station. There sent me a box of like 14 bags of popcorn and boy was I in popcorn heaven. I love to eat popcorn because for me it is the perfect snack for me. I am a very busy mom with two boys and I am starting up my own business so Rocky Mountain Popcorn is a very quick snack that I can just pick and go. My kids also feel in love with Rocky Mountain Popcorn. Their favorite was the Cinnamon Sugar Popcorn.


Real. Honest. Popcorn!
Rocky Mountain Popcorn Company started over 20 years ago in the eastern foothills of the great Rocky Mountains near Denver, CO. Long known, and much admired, as a great local product, the company grew by reputation until 2007, when it exploded onto the national scene, bringing the bold taste of the Rockies to a nation hungry for wholesome snacks.
When people ask us how popcorn can be real or honest, we say "Glad you asked!” Rocky Mountain Popcorn is real: it’s light, fresh, crisp and big... just like the mountains themselves. We find the biggest, moistest kernels we can, and only hot-air pop them. Rocky Mountain Popcorn is honest: it’s delicately coated with natural flavors, not smothered with pretentious-sounding hoo-ha. You won’t find corn syrup or partially hydrogenated anything in Rocky Mountain Popcorn.
Eat just one handful, and you'll remember what popcorn is supposed to be.


Be sure to pop open our NEW blog and visit our Facebook fan page for special promotions!

Here is a list of the flavors they offer:



































































Disclaimer: No compensation was received for this post. I was provided a sample of each product for my review purposes only. All opinions are 100% my own. Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment