Saturday, December 8, 2012

EdenFantasys: Stock Up On Sexy Gifts



****Warning this post contains links and photos that are meant for adults ages 18 and over only. If you are not 18 or older please do not open no links and shut this post right now****


 

Are you ready for some saving this Holiday seasons. Head on over to EdenFantasys and you can save. The more you buy the move you will save. If you don't want to spend much you will get 15% off with the code: CANDY 15. Spend more than $50 and get 20% off with CANDY20, spend $100 and get 25% off with CANDY25 and last if you spend more than $150 you will get 30% off with CANDY30. The saving can really add up and you will really be able to get more for you money. You can anything from books, to DVDs, to toys, etc. I have bought tons from EdenFantasys and I love when they do the big savings like this site wide. I order my Fifty Shades of Gray's book from EdenFantasys. There are the place to go for all your sexual needs in and out of the bedroom. Toys are great but not really for me but I do like lubes and I love to read. Believe it or not you can learn and few things from the books. Head on over to EdenFantasys and save big this holiday season. You might even be able to get someone a gift even if it is for a gag.

Here are a few things I like on there site:


   FiftyShades of Grey: Book One


                       Our Price:$15.95
















Fifty Shades Darker: Book Two


Our Price:$15.95
















Fifty Shades Freed: Book Three


Our Price:$15.95



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment