Thursday, March 15, 2012

Review: Nature's Notebook


A little about Nature's Notebook taken from their website:

Nature's Notebook was born of a spiritual connection to the ocean and its beaches. Drawn to the soft sandy edges of the sea, artist Courtney Noelle has always felt inclined to inscribe words or names, thoughts or dreams into the ever-changing landscape of the beach. Something about its tumultuous fate, an uncertainty that parallels our own lives, makes sea sand the perfect tablet for expression.
And what better way to capture that expression, the memory and the magic of the beach forever, than in a photograph.
Courtney Noelle began sharing these captured moments with friends and loved ones through gifts and cards. Soon, people were talking about these special snapshots, encouraging Courtney Noelle to make these gifts available to anyone. Touched, and eager to share this passion with the world, Courtney Noelle began Nature's Notebook, an online collection of photographs and cards using the seas' tranquility to express love and emotion.

The Lady's Thoughts:
This artist is very talented and I love her photographer work. As a photographer myself, I only dream of the day I will be able to do photos as good as her. When she allowed me to do a review of her work I was very excited about it. I got the Bride & Groom's Names Written In The Sand, she sent me an 8x10's had mine and my soon to be husband's names written in the sand a. I can sit here and tell you all and also the date we are getting married.  I can sit and tell you all day how much I love her work and how great her work is, but for me it would be easier to show you her work. Also each of the photo came with a certificate of authenticity. Here is the my photos that I received, and I will post another blog once I get them put up on my wall.















Disclaimer: No compensation was received for this post. I was provided a sample of each product for my review purposes only. All opinions are 100% my own.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I am fully agree with you that the photographer is very talented and loves his photographs. He has creativity and he used it in better way to capture the photographs.
    photo book

    ReplyDelete