Thursday, April 19, 2012

Review: Journals Unlimited "Write It Down"

A little bit about Journals Unlimited taken from the website:

Journals Unlimited, Inc. is a Michigan Corporation with retail accounts through-out the United States and Canada.
The "Write It Down" series is an expanding line of one of the most unique journals on the market today. Whether you are an avid Traveler, Camper, Boater, Golfer, Fisherman, Hunter, Gardener etc. or just enjoy keeping a personal journal. The "Write It Down" series offers a wide variety of over sized spiral bound journals.
The Writer is guided with suggested phrases, which are unique to each title. Many people have good intentions when it comes to keeping a journal, it's getting started that's the hard part. Our journals make you want to write. They hold more memories than photos.
They offer such guidelines as "News and events with family and friends: People and things that brightened my day: I am excited about" taken from the "Me" a Personal Journal. "How I traveled: Places I visited: What I enjoyed the most" taken from the Vacation Journal.
Each journal is unique to its title with a custom format and hard-cover design 7.25" x 9". The formats are copyrighted and "Write It Down!" is a registered trademark.
Journals Unlimited, Inc. uses only 70 lb acid free recycled paper. The Write It Down Series is made in the USA.
Read More:

Lady's Thoughts:
I was giving the chance to review the Journals Unlimited Write It Down series. I was sent the Vacation - The Travelers Journal - Globe Version so that I can keep track of the different place my family and I go on vacation and which ones I like most.

Here is a little bit about the Write It Down series:
This unique series is the hottest selling and most expansive line of theme journals on the market! They are wildly successful due to our trademark easy to fill in format and our wide variety of titles, available in various sizes. The journals are proudly printed in the USA on acid free recycled paper with a durable hard cover and a hand crafted look. (Because our journals are made of recycled materials, they have variations in color and appearance.)

I really loved using this journal and I look forward to all of the different places we get to visit I will add to it throughout the year. I love the layout of the pages and the different question it has for you to feel about each plaec. I rate it a 4 out of 5 for quality, design, and effectiveness! Thank you Journals Unlimited!


Disclaimer: No compensation was received for this post. I was provided a sample of each product for my review purposes only. All opinions are 100% my own. Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment